Saturday, November 3

A Flower

I asked the sea what should I do.
Sleeping beauty slept. And she's far away.
The sea told me "get a flower and let it bath in the moon light and let your heart whisper to it"


I went to the garden and whispered to the flowers, "I want a flower to come with me to be offered as a love sacrifice on the altar of the sleeping beauty who is far away."
all of them left their hands up, and i was told "no flower is considered dead when it is offered by a lover to his beloved.."
I picked a common one, and get it to the moon to be bathed with the warmth of the moon light. "to fill me with the warmth of the moon, you should keep me in a place where the moon reflects its light on the sea water, while you keep looking at me" the flower told me.
" the warmth of the moon is full when you watch the full sun rising in the sky"
I did so and by the dawn I put the flower near my heart to fill it with the beat of life, the beat that's always there even when we don't recognize it.

And now I took THE FLOWER, which was mentioned by the sea breeze bathed with the warmth of the moon, and my heart beating
And I am offering it to you.

So please accept this flower. 
I am not expecting anything in return, my target is to give you life offered by God in the nature daily to you whom by your far presence and being sleep, added a smile to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');