Saturday, November 3

5 Short Stories

He was walking with his friends, they were laughing and talking while he was drinking a coca cola.
He stepped on the sidewalk when he trembled and fell down in a funny way, 
His friends laughed they were enjoying their Time,
One of them bent down to help him to raise up, he looked at him and said "I don't want to continue, I don't want to stand up again."
and then he closed his eyes .... 

FOREVER!




She smiled to him, he knew at once that he is cheating himself, she meant nothing by this smile, in spite of all the movies he saw, he couldn't resist the desire to think about her,
He looked at her again but she smiled again to him.
He smiled back and with a red face he waved his hands to her, she waved him back.
It started with this simple way, but unfortunately it never ended with anything..



He was smiling, although the situation didn't encourage smiling at all, in matter of fact, I would be crying if I passed in a similar situation. 
He was saying to me while preparing a hot drink to me, 
"whatever a man sows, that he will also reap"
I exclaimed:"but your situation is tough!, this law is painful isn't it"
"no at all, it is encouraging, it only depends on what you sow"




He thought that she is the one, she thought that he is the one,
They talked and talked UNTILL they reached this conclusion. 
"This is so good to be true"
He kissed her hand and Left the room



My brother and I, sat together having a movie night, we decided to watch pride & prejudice.
"how beautiful the sights, the music, the actors, directing and editing, the story, the romance. "
He said 
I agreed, 
"the problem in such movies that it raised the ceiling of your demands"I replied
"shut up bro, either enjoy it or go to sleep"
But of course I went no where, but enjoying the beauty of this movie.

I wrote this note as My brother was playing on his violin the music where Elizabeth and mr Darcy danced together in the ballroom,

While my feelings and imagination is still floating there in the beauty I saw.
(true story)

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');