Monday, November 19

Masks

I looked at his eyes,
For a moment.
He was preventing eye contact.
He thought he was confident, he thought he knew what he was doing.
He said yes, but I heard no,
Although he did it, I saw him not doing it,
When he spoke, I saw him without his masks, 
Although he took care on his masks!!
I saw him totally without it,


I saw a NEED, 
I knew it at once, I saw a reflection of my need too...
I told him. "friend, I know what you are passing through, join me; I know the path, I know the solution."
He paused for a moment, he got angry for a second, and he laughed.
And then he looked at me.

It was that moment, when u feel naked,
It is when you feel that your sin is written on the board behind you, and published on YouTube.
It is when you feel you can't hide.

"It is not only you who can see behind the masks." he told me.
"I know." I replied.

Tried to get a fig leaf, but it is autumn.
No leaves on trees.
He took his steel mask and covered his face again, laughed again, this time i heard him saying:" I really hoped you to be genuine."
I felt shame, and what hurts more than Shame, i felt sorrow for him..
I felt sad not because of I am a sinner, I felt sad that my sin prevented him from healing.

I asked God, BUT Paul answered: "This being so, I myself always strive to have a conscience without offense toward God and men. (Acts 24:16 NKJV)"

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');