Monday, November 19

Side Talk

guys I have to rest a little" he told his friends leaving them and having a seat by himself inside a shopping mall.
he looked beside him and started to talk.
"hey lord, come on, I left my friends to sit with you few minutes"
"hey joe, how are you"


Joe smiled and replied: "I know that you will be here for me, as you have always did"
"do you want anything"
"thirsty, not satisfied with people, you are my only water, teach me something Lord"
"mmm, tell me son what do you see?"
Joe looked around, people are going here and there and everywhere,
He understood that the Lord wanted to hear from him a certain answer.
He couldn't think about anything.

"Lord, that small girl looks very unhappy." 
He said it like a small student in a class trying to answer any answer, that at least he would look as if he tried, 

Lord kept his laughter, joe smiled and said:"I know that was a hilarious try isn't it?"

"yeah it was"
"you know me Lord, just tell me something"

"Just look at my people.
Ask for reapers,
And give them to eat"

Joe sat for sometime, looking at the LORD while looking at people, 
"hey, what do you see Lord."

The LORD looked at him in the eyes for a second, and looked back to the people.
Joe kept looking at the Lord looking at the people.
He understood what he was teaching him to look at people WITH HIS EYES."

"Joe where are you let's keep going" his friends yelled at him.

"Lord excuse me please."
"yeah yeah sure, have a nice day"Lord said.

Joe left and when he looked back where he was sitting, he saw JESUS sitting in the same place with his sweet smile and caring eyes looking at him.
...…………………………………………
But when He saw the multitudes, He was moved with compassion (pity and sympathy) for them, because they were weary and scattered (bewildered and harassed and distressed and dejected and helpless), like sheep having no shepherd. Then He said to His disciples, The harvest truly is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. (Matthew 9:36-38 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');