Tuesday, October 30

(Very Happy Very Sad) Feeling.

She is a remarkable girl, she has a unique relationship with her father, she is his best friend..

We all in the family love her, she is older than me by few years.

Her wedding day was remarkable, she was like a charming princess, getting married to her white knight.
In the greetings time although his formal big smile on his face, I kept looking at him.

He was very happy for his daughter yet he was very sad!!
This is the awesomeness of being human.
I will never ever forget his face that day, he was as if he is STABBED in his back, he was as if he was BLEEDING, yet he was happy.
In the after wed party, I stood beside him and asked him while holding his hand with my both hands: "are you ok?"
he smiled and a small tear (a real tear) dropped from his eye and he patted on my back and didn't talk and left me..

What am I writing here is: there is a sincere (very happy very sad) feeling!!

Probably I am just sharing my feeling.


One of My friends got excited to be a monk,
The day before leaving to the monastery, I had this mixed feeling I was really happy and excited for him yet I was very sad!!!
And after few weeks when he returned knowing that it was not his call, I was very sad yet I am happy that he returned.


Another story, a priest I know is traveling to another country to serve in it, I am really happy that God's word is spreading and more people will have a blessed father, yet I am really sad that I will loose my confession father..


Another story, one friend, I know traveled back to his country, I lost a friend yet I am happy for him.


A successful man becoming a priest, I am happy that he will be a priest, yet I am sad that I lost an example of a Godly man living godly while living in this world...


I remembered all these stories today, as Someone told me something, I was very very very very happy from hearing the news, yet my heart was breaking..
As I was hearing, I was proud and happy and sad..
Like real sad.

I have one of the strongest happy/sad feeling I had in my life, at this moment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');