Monday, September 16

Trust

"So mum, what made you trust dad that much, what happened"

My mum laughed hard, it is their wedding anniversary, every year on their anniversary they gather us and we have a small party, they always tell us very weird stories.

"We were taking couples lessons, and ...." my mum said,

"No, not this story" my father interrupted and he has laughing hard.
"And, we had a session talking about TRUST; they let every girl stand on a chair. 
The instructor said, "If you women think you trust your men, try this out. Close your eyes and leave yourself to the gravity. Will you trust your man that he won't let you fall on the ground?""

"Everyone laughed in the room," my mother continued, but to my bad luck, this day my MAN was waiting a very important phone call. He informed me that before anything, and I felt how much this was important to him."

My dad was laughing hard as I never saw him laughing before, but he was looking with admiration to my mom, waiting for the rest of the story. He enjoy hearing my mother telling stories.

"So while I was on the chair, covering my eyes. In addition, hearing every few seconds a woman, screaming thrilled while she leaving herself to gravity and her man hold her. In addition, suddenly I heard my man's ringtone playing. And I don't know exactly what popped to my mind but it this moment I left myself to free fall"

My sister asked, “did he catch you?"
At this moment, my father was cracking from laugh! 
"I bounded to the ground!" my mum said
"What!” we screamed

"Yes, as I am telling you, I bounded hard to the ground and screamed from pain, and when I opened my eyes, he was not there to lift me! I found a couple trying to lift me up with a sorrowful voice asking if I am ok"

"The instructor felt confused. No one fails in the trust fall except us, so as if they wanted to CHANGE subject to not annoy us."

We were hearing my parent’s story speechless, because we always knew that their relationship is spectacular. We never heard this story before from them.

"Didn't I tell you that I had an important phone call?" My father asked sarcastically talking about that day.

"Shush," my mom said laughingly "I don't know how I continued my engagement with you."
She laughed and then she continued to tell the story.

"So after few minutes, I found your father coming from outside with a big smile on his face, because of that business call, and all of a sudden his smile was gone and a sorrowful face covered him, while he saw my tears. Then we laughed and he hugged me!
People gazed at us not knowing what to say.

And then he looked at me in the eyes and said: honey I am hungry and want to celebrate with you lets go out of here"

"Oh MY GOD! My sisters screamed not believing the sequence of the story.
"Did you really go with him?" I asked
My mum replied "yes sure"

My sister asked "but he wasn’t there when u expected him to carry you? If I were you I would not trust him again"

"No dear, life is not a game, he is so honest that he mentioned that clearly, and when he was expecting something, he didn’t just act, I could trust him after that day more, since faking is not in his dictionary, and during all our marriage years I thanks God daily that he blessed me with this sincere honest man."
My mother said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');