Wednesday, August 28

He Fears Regret


She asked me "if I left him will I be mistaken?"
Usually I think hard before answering such questions, but this time I felt the urgency to reply immediately "No, it is the rightest thing to do!"

He is a very nice man, but he is not intending to proceed in his life, as if he was paralyzed.
He thought that he can press a pause button in his life, like what he does while watching a movie. Pause the movie to pee then wash his hands and then resume the movie from where he left it, as if nothing happened.

I once told him, "man keep going, just move, flow with life. Fearing from regret is the only thing you will regret. Take wrong decisions and pay their results, it is cheaper than taking no risks at all!”

Probably the only decision he took (as far as I know) is preventing me totally.

She loved him, and I guess he at least liked her.
“I really wish that he could take a single step to continue this relationship.” She said.
I wished as well.

"But should I wait for him?" she said
"Why?" I asked
"Because we love each other!"

I did not say anything, but I only smiled.
She laughed with a tear in her eyes and I raised my shoulders.

"Please, proceed in your life or die a nun." I said sarcastically.
She laughed hard.


She continued her life, while he is still pausing his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');