Wednesday, January 20

Quotes from Relationships

Here are few quotes from relationships,
Most of them I learnt from my relationships with others, and hearing from others.

These quotes are a "situation based quotes", not absolutely right or wrong, like many things in life.

Some quotes are happy, smart and wise while others are sad, and stupid. 
Some are strong, and others are naive.

Quotes:
Yes I do want you, but I do not need you. 


I do not want to marry you, if you do not want to marry me. 


I accepted this weakness in you as part of the package. 


I wish I can have a finger from you to always hold it, but I know that it comes as a package. 


Having smooth funny pleasant talks, will make us get married, having rough silly unpleasant talks, will let us survive in our marriage. 


Preventing pain will not help to decrease the pain, it will actually increase it.


If we decided to know each other more deeply, there are two options, either we love each other more, or losing our friendship and I am taking the risk of losing your friendship.


I did take a decision, and I am waiting for a certain situation to happen to activate the decision. 
This is the last "decision box" in our relationship together. 


Unfortunately, none of the outcomes can return us back to our previous relationship status. 


I am super tired from this relationship,


It is hard for him to give and forgive, he consider himself as the most important person. 


Do you regret the efforts? 
- No, this idea did not even come to my mind.


Yesterday she called me and requested we would meet, and when I met her, I found that she wanted to give me a gift and told me how much she is lucky that she got to know me.


I exerted every effort I can do, I do not know any other thing to be done, and I do not think that there was anything I would have done.


No, I am not doing this anymore. 


How come each time I see you, I genuinely feel that you got prettier.


He got engaged to a girl, I do not know how, this must have happened very fast, because I did know the previous girl he liked.


Our hearts are very wide, we can admire couple of people at the same time, but our mind with our heart should work together on commitment decisions. 


Well, was really nice seeing you, now I must leave to continue what I was doing...?


You deserve better!


If I were a girl, I would have wanted to be your wife. 


Cannot believe that we are having this phone call!


I liked your advice to your friend, I really wish you can give it to yourself as well.


Did you really touch me right now?


I want to cry.


Oh you are sad because you miss me!!


A girl to her boyfriend, "I want to prepare a gift to a friend, would you help me."


Seriously, you were cooking yesterday! Well this makes you the perfect husband for me.


I miss your body. 


I always feel with you that I have to "Handle with Care". Unfortunately, we want some other tools that we handle it with less care, not that these are not as important, but because they are less brittle, and this makes life easier


when I looked back on 2015, I found you to be the most caring person I had, you offered gifts, and remembered all the events, I am sorry if I was not the same to you as you were to me,


When looking back to 2015, you were the most annoying person.


You must make her feel safe, by being just around, 


I have a metal plate, this is my favorite plate, because even it fell on the floor, I am not even afraid, because it will never break. I have also a plastic cup, easy to wash and never breaks as well. 


I do not prefer fancy fragile stuff, I prefer long-lasting items 


He said, "Would you pray for me please, I want to change my 2012 Mercedes car."
I replied, "What? You cannot be serious! Am I supposed to feel pity for you?"


The worst feeling you have when a relationship ends, is whether I did every effort to maintain it or not.


It was pure coincidence.

I envy your friends for passing more time with you.

You are so precious, I wish you can see how much I see you as precious and lovely, please do not make anyone underestimate you. 


Well I did like what you did with (...)
Am I reference?
Yes, your openness to share your weaknesses and mistakes helped me to prevent some mistakes in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');