Monday, October 7

Resignation Letter

Dear Sir:

How are you Sir and how is everything with you?


Really, it was horrible to pass all the past years working with you.
I am writing to you because I want to resign from my work, from working with you and for you. 

If you are asking why, I will answer you.

First, you are not really a human being, you do not care about anyone but yourself, as if this world was created for you only to live in, the world was created for you to be prosperous and the rest of people suffer.

Secondly, you are not developing at all! As if you are dead, you are repeating the same mistakes repeatedly! -Even donkeys learn from their mistakes. Why are not you?
Although you are living for yourself, but you are not willing to learn or develop.

Thirdly, you do not come on time and you leave work early, and you must be fired if we are working in a serious company. Nevertheless, it is your company! Therefore, it is not a serious company.

Anyways, I still have many comments to inform you, but probably this is enough for you. (Since you do not learn and you do not care as fools do)
Therefore, I want to quit and I am sure that after my honest sincere letter you will not refuse my resignation. 
With all my Disrespects.

Yours insincerely.
S. S 


No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');