Sunday, December 30

My Divorce

I returned from my work as usual around 6:00 pm afternoon, in the past few days I am having a hard time with my wife, I don’t know why!
She was tension and she was always screaming, I suggested to go together for few days to a seaside, but she totally refused, I even suggested that she travels alone to meet her parents but she also refused.

I was having a real hard day when I entered home, I really wished to watch a movie and sleep early after having a warm shower.

“I am not happy with you!” she said.
I know I am not the best person on this earth, but I am a good husband and a good father, this is what I always thought about myself. But, my lovely wife is not admiring me, she always said: “you are a good man, I am thankful to have you as my kids’ father.” But I never felt that she is looking at me with the WOHOO eyes.

“What am I doing that makes you not happy?”; I asked after some time.
“Nothing”

After we ate together and sat with the kids, I love my kids, I love to make them laugh hard, after kissing good nights with the kids, I took my beloved for a walk, she was really frustrated!

When we returned home I asked her:”What can make you happy once again?”
She cried hard, and I hugged her. She cried so hard that my shirt gets wet!
“A divorce” she said with almost no voice.

The time just stopped, the colors changed, she disappeared from my sight. I smiled and left the room, took the shower I wanted to take, and shaved my beard, and then entered my office for a while, with my finest suit I have. I left the house around 3:00 am. I really can’t remember where she was. I left a note on the fridge and left.

This is what I wrote in the note:

Dear
I thank God for every moment I passed with you, I always considered myself very lucky to marry you. I felt that many people envied me for having you, and I won’t ever regret that I married you.

Since we both vowed that we will be together till death set us apart, and yesterday you mentioned that you wanted to get a divorce, for me this was a shock, I thought that you won’t even dare to think in it, but since you did then I must go away.

 I always defined death as: “a sudden action that happened that is not followed by any other action and it ends something”.
So by this definition I died from you yesterday.
And as death comes suddenly without giving you a chance to even ask for a new chance and it is nonnegotiable. I accept your nonnegotiable command gratefully and i will be dead for you.

i wished we could both figure out how to come out of this downtime, but u did not mention anything except my death.
i trust you so much, i even trust your decisions, and i am sure you will take a good care on the children and you will raise them to be lovely gentle and noble people.

My lawyer will contact you with my after death will, you are now free, as if you were divorced. i love you, and i love the kids.

your exhusband

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');