Friday, October 9

Fresh Juices in one week

Saturday, October 3

We (My father and me) were invited to pass an evening with a friend of my Father in his house, he is very wise and very sincere man.
He uses the “redefinition method of thinking”, and I mean by that, when he thinks about any situation he usually starts by giving definition of the words. He is very knowledgeable, very smart. And above all, he is wise.
Very few people I met in my life whom I dare to say about them that they are wise. He is one of them.
When I returned home, I kept thinking about my life. Whether I will be one day as wise as this man or not. What does it take to be that wise, that kind.
We were mainly talking about work and work issues in the Egyptian market, the meeting started formal and by time it started to be less formal. By the end of our visit, I felt I passed time with a family member!
I passed a lovely evening, with two old men, who are smart, wise and sincere.

Tuesday, October 6

I had a phone call from an old friend, who is not Egyptian. I met him in a service. She is my age. We did not talk in few months now. She is very sincere and very spiritual.
Although we asked each other about our work, and how is life with each of us, yet this took a very small time, then each of us shared some verses and some ideas about God and service.
After finishing the phone call, I felt so peaceful. She is very very wise as well, full of grace. Different type of wisdom than my father’s friend.

Thursday October 9, 2015

A very long day, and I want to share three stories from a single day.

Very Early morning,

I met a neighbor of mine, young, smart and successful. Very energetic and very cheerful. Very talkative as well.
I like passing time with him. He has informations regarding every aspect of life, although he is only older than me by 3 years, yet he is very smart.
Very ambitious, he was talking about being one day a minister to help Egyptian people in development.
And I enjoyed this as well. And he opened my eyes to many dreams in my heart, some I do dare to share, but honestly mostly I do not share!
He is wise as well.

Noon time

Had a phone call, from a business consultant.
The company which I am working in, we have some issues. With the structural system.
So we are thinking of hiring a consultancy firm which might help us in reframing the company.
We had a forty minutes phone call, and the summary of it, the problems we have in the company. She is a very hard working woman, in her late thirties (I think) .

Afternoon

A junior mechanical engineer, was just asking him generally about the work flow, the conversation had developed to a very silly attitude, first time I felt that very strong feeling of disrespect coming out from a person to me, although his opinion does not mean anything. Yet I felt that I had to put a non-crossing red line with him. Very sad story.

Evening,

Went to My friends, we are friends now for like 20 years!
We are like a family now, as we grow older we expect less from each other, and disappointment decrease from each other!
I feel blessed by having them as my friends, each one of them has a special place in my heart. And as I grow older, my respect, love and admiration to them increase.
And the week ended, by a very sweet night together, a tiring week at work, but God is good who offers cold fresh juices in our lives.
Things to help us to survive the toughness of life, things that is pleasant, free, and beautiful.
Different flavors, a juice of old wise men, a juice of wise godly friend, a bitter juice of problems at work, and a the sweetest juice of friendship. And every week, new blessings.


hint: it was around 1:30 am in the morning, that is why all of us look very tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');