Friday, February 28

wept [audibly]

Her eyes are so beautiful and sad; she is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my life. 
Her hair is long and soft as silk. She is tall, smart and pleasant.

But when looking at her for few minutes, I saw her pain. 
Her eyes carried sadness beyond my capabilities of understanding!


I prevented a direct eye contact, although I looked at her face a lot. I couldn't handle the pain. It hurt.
I was almost staring at her in an awkward way!

"God, she is so sad, so exhausted, the pain Which she is passing through is probably harder than anyone could handle!" I screamed

I looked beside me and hoping to hear an answer from him who said, "if a mother forgot her newborn child, He will never forsake us."

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked me. 
I looked at him and looked back at her, she is difinetly wiser and more mature, and she is humble like an angel. 
I replied, "She is beautiful, can't deny that." I remained silent for few minutes. "Can't you see how broken she is?" I asked.
"She is my daughter, I know her."

When I looked at him, I saw a tear in his eyes. I didn't look at him again to not hurt him by seeing his tears.
It was an encouraging proud tear.
He is hurt for her, yet he is proud of her. 



“And as He approached, He saw the city, and He wept [audibly] over it,
Exclaiming, Would that you had known personally, even at least in this your day, the things that make for peace (for freedom from all the distresses that are experienced as the result of sin and upon which your peace–your security, safety, prosperity, and happiness–depends)! But now they are hidden from your eyes.

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');