Thursday, February 20

3 Kids in my dream.

I returned home around 10:30 pm yesterday, and while I was parking my car, there was a small fight between 2 kids, they were attacking each other brutally, and they were not crying, actually they were laughing!!!!
I screamed at them so they may stop fighting. But this is how they were entertaining themselves.

The bible says in the book of proverbs, "A righteous man regards the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."
A real mercy is something hard to do!!

I woke up today on a very weird dream, I was in the middle of nowhere and 3 kids just ran at me, they wanted to steel my wallet and my mobile phone, I kept pushing them away from me but they did not stop!

I got really angry and I stopped defending myself and started to attack the kids. I was so mad at them and frustrated that I started to attack them brutally. 
In my dream I throw two kids on the ground, and then later I hold the right hand of one of them and twisted it brutally until I actually broke it!

The kid screamed from pain, while the other two ran at him, hoping they can help him, but he was rolling on the ground from pain. 

I looked at him and my heart felt down!
Does saving my wallet and my mobile deserve the huge pain and loss of the kid!!

The three kids just vanished and I was by myself alone looking at the ground silently!
I said nothing

I was very tired to the level that I couldn’t handle the pain I did. And I woke up 

It was one of those dreams that felt so real that when you woke up, you really think for a moment whether this was a dream or a real situation. 

I sat on the bed and kept thinking 
How my heart had all this cruelty inside it, you can’t just think of that much of cruelty without having this root inside you. 

Jesus said, “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. 

It is from the evil treasure, I valued more the money than the kid's safety and health!
It is from the evil treasure is the lust in my heart!

Another thing I felt, there is a verse that says, “you bore cheerfully the plundering of your belongings and the confiscation of your property, in the knowledge and consciousness that you yourselves had a better and lasting possession.

I know that in this verse he is talking about the giving for their fellows, but I see it as well to accept to be robbed!

Lord, your standards are so pure, and my heart is so filthy.
I am a sinner and I am ok with that, and my heart is getting more and more hardened!!
Lord have mercy on me and teach me your way, I hope I dare to ask like the psalm, “Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.”

Because LORD, It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');