Sunday, April 7

Angry as I have never been before

I am angry, angry as I have never been before, angry as I shouldn't be.
Living in a dying country.
Today around 8 were killed around a church in khosos, 5 were shot, And three were burnt to death
And at night a brutal attack on a peaceful protest walk around the main court.
I am angry!
Feeling the worst unjust feeling I had ever, with a president who doesn't care!!!

Angry that blinded ppl are a lot, and can't see that this Mohammed Morsi is not a good man, and those Muslim brotherhood are evil..

Angry that unjust is the main thing happening in Egypt,

Angry that I can't even talk, that I feel that i want to hurt those who are in charge..

My country is dying, my country is persecuting the Christians attending the church!!!

I never got angry before, but this time I am very angry that in the darkest and meanest part inside me, I want to hurt those who are devil !!

I am angry that this is my prayer,

"God please hurt those who are the messengers of evil!! Burn their hearts on their kids!!
Dont have mercy on those who are not merciful!!

Those who are in charge and supposed to be revealing you in their justice and mercy, just reward them from the same acts they accept on others!!

God hear the unjust ppl screams, and do something to refresh our hearts, fill it with your peace !!"

I am angry. But my scream is to The Lord who cares about orphans and widows..


but I only pray this when I am very angry :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');