Sunday, August 26

The Road

"Hey you are not walking in the right road" I said.
"I know" he replied with pure confidence,
"according to the GPS, we should head east but now we are heading west" I said

"I know" he replied.
"We are going far away from our destination, don't tell me you know just tell my why"
"mmm, I don't want to go" he replied

"what, why, I thought you were very excited about it, I thought that this was the desire of your heart, I thought we were going together to the same destination."
"yeah me too, I thought that I wanted to go, but......"
"but what?" I asked.
We remained silent for few minutes nothing penetrating the silence except the GPS lady telling us every now and then that she was recalculating, she as well didn't understand why did we select a destination and went to another direction.
"my friend, sorry, I will go down here, I wanted to be with you, but I want it more to go to my destination, the faster I took the decision, the cheaper the taxi will be"

"ok" he answered. And parked on the side of the road.
..............................………………………

Do you suppose that I came to give peace on earth? I tell you, not at all, but rather division. For from now on five in one house will be divided: three against two, and two against three. Father will be divided against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. (Luke 12:51-53 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

function excerpt_read_more_link($output) { global $post; return $output . ' Read More...'; } add_filter('the_excerpt', 'excerpt_read_more_link');